Friday, January 22, 2016

Horror For Life New Movie Blog

Hi everyone, my name is Nathan Cram am a sophomore studying Sports Journalism at the New England School of Communications. I am taking a web reporting class and my teacher told us to make a blog. So I decided to make a blog about one of my favorite topics... horror movies!

Horror movies have been around since the early 20's. Silent movies like Nosferatu and The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari were some of the first horror movies and they paved the way for movies like Psycho, Night of he Living Dead, Friday the 13th and hundreds of other movies that have have sent chills down our spines.

I will talk about a lot of different topics. Things like "Top 10" posts or movie reviews about new and exciting horror movies that I have seen recently. I may also do reviews on movies that you guys are interested in hearing about. If I haven't heard of them, I will make an effort to watch and comment on whatever creepy movies you guys are interested in. I hope you all enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Solid introductory post about the contents of your blog. However, I noticed a grammatical error in the very first sentence of your post. "Hi everyone, my name is Nathan Cram [and I] am a sophomore studying Sports Journalism at the New England School of Communications." The bracketed section highlights the appropriate change. Not trying to be the grammar police, just figured I'd give you a heads up.
    In revising this section, one change I would encourage you to make would be to add why you love horror movies. Did you have an interesting experience watching a particular horror film or do you just really enjoy watching horror films? If the latter is true, what makes the horror genre better than the rest? A little more content would enhance the piece.
    Oh, and since you mentioned that you will make an effort to watch and comment on creepy movies that people are interested in - here's one for you: Pathology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your posts, my one critique is that this says it is a new movie blog, but these aren't all new movies.

    ReplyDelete